Doctor insights on:
Painless Lump On Left Side Stomach
I feel on my abdomen (left side) a mass of ball also when laying down on my stomach i feel it. Does not hurt or anything could it be a tumor?
A hard lump in the left side of my lower abdomen. It makes me look bloated but does not hurt unless I press very hard on it. What could this be?
I got a lump that started near my belly button with no pain, but it moved and now it is in my upper abdomen on the left side. What does that mean?
I have large pea size lump on left side stomach been there for 5yrs. Getting bigger each year. Some times feels like size goes up and down. Discomfert?
Cyst or lipoma: If this lump is just under the skin, and changes in size, it is likely an inclusion cyst, a benign growth related to the skin elements. Sometimes a fatty tumor, or lipoma, can present this way, and is also a benign condition. See your physician if you have concerns, as most can be excised in the office under local anesthesia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A small lump on the left side of stomach for : years now. Have unltsound said not fatty tissue? What can it be
Abdominal mass: How are we to guess as to the result of your Ultrasound. Isn't the doctor who ordered your ultrasound the better source of information? Please speak to your doctor or at least obtain the Ultrasound reading. ...Read more
I have a lump on my left side of stomach for 3 years have an ultrousoud done they said it not fatty tissue. What can it be?
I have lost 8kg in 4months and experienced loss of apetetite for the past 3 months. I have a hard lump in the lower left side of my stomach.
Have: You had examination including physical, laboratory and radiologic work up? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Painless lump on lower left stomach
- Painless lump on left side of neck
- Painless lump on left upper stomach symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painless lump on right and left side of chest symptoms
- Painless lump on left and right side of chest
- Causes of painless lump on left side abdominal
- Causes of painless lump on right and left side of chest
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online