Doctor insights on:
Painful Stomach Tightness In Pregnancy Third Trimester
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Just started 3rd trimester, and sex causes some cramping in abdomen making it uncomfortable and a bit painful. Should i also be concerned for the baby?
Can i sleep on my stomach in the third trimester? Or will it hurt the baby? I'm approaching 33 weeks.
If Comfortable: As long as your pregnancy is proceeding normally and you and the baby are doing well you can sleep in any position that works best for your comfort. Many women in their third trimester still sleep on their tummy, often propped with body pillows. Getting sleep at this stage of pregnancy is most important and finding your best comfy way to do this is what counts. ...Read more
Since 3rd trimester of my pregnancy i get these sharp pain in the middle of my upper abdomen which travels to the back. I had baby but stillget pain.
Week 27: & on. Take care.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Bleeding is not normal in pregnancy unless it is associated with labor. If you are bleeding, you need to see your doc ASAP. If it is more than just pink-tinged discharge or spotting after intercourse, its best to go to the hospital or your provider for an evaluation. This is especially true if you are also cramping. Best wishes! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stomach pain in third trimester of pregnancy
- Stomach cramps in pregnancy third trimester
- Stomach ache in pregnancy third trimester
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Third trimester of pregnancy upset stomach
- Pregnancy upset stomach third trimester
- Stomach pain during third trimester of pregnancy
- Stomach ache during pregnancy third trimester
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online