Doctor insights on:
Painful Red Bumps On Finger
Small slightly painful red bumps on my finger tips that come and go, what are they and how can I treat them?
See derm: See dermatologist to find out.Get a more detailed answer ›
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
I have tiny red bumps that have appeared between my fingers. They itch and are painful to touch. What could it be? Thx!
I have tiny red bumps on the bottom of and in between my fingers. They are painful to touch. 4 of them..Just flared up today. What could it be? Thx!
Friend told me she developed itchy pimple-like red bumps on finger from ring. I tried ring on 3 days ago, now see tiny red itchy bump. What to do?
What could the tiny clutter of red bumps on the side of my pinky finger be? It only hurts slightly when pressure is put on it.
See your doctor: We need to find out what they are before we can determine the best way to remove them. ...Read more
I woke up this morning with two red bumps on my index and middle finger. The one on my middle finger hurts when bent or touched. Whar is this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Painful red bump on finger joint
- Small red painful bumps on fingers
- Painful red bumps under skin on fingers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small painful bump on finger
- Painful bumps on finger joints
- Little painful bumps on fingers
- Painful bumps on fingers and toes
- Talk to a dermatologist online