Doctor insights on:
Painful Lump On Right Upper Stomach
Stomach was scraped of bile, now have 2 hernias and a painful lump on right side.Ct, hida and scope all normal.What could it be?Doc can't figure it out
Hernia : Have the hernias fixed and see if pain improves. ...Read more
Likely benign: Tiny lumps under the skin can be due to several things. If these don't move about under the skin when you push on them, they are probably skin cysts. IF they are deep in the skin and feel squishy, they may be noncancerous fatty growths called lipomas. If they move about under the skin and you think they are growing, then I suggest being seen to make sure that they are not lymph nodes. ...Read more
Almond shaped lump under skin, lower right side abdomen. Can feel while lying down, more promenant while standing, slightly painful to touch ?
I have numerous lumps on both sides of my rib cages.I had 1 then 2 and more multiplying down my side and now are painful and now on my stomach.
My 22 y/o boyfriend notice a hard lump in his lower left abdomen sometimes painful somedays it larger&harder than others & somedays his testicald hurt?
Sounds like a hernia: Probably a hernia. Ok to see a primary care provider for an exam. No emergency is its not too painful, but should get it checked out. Timing of evaluation depends on length of time it has been there, and severity of symptoms. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Painful lump on left upper stomach
- Painful lump on right lower stomach
- Painful lump on right side of stomach
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painful lump on upper right leg symptoms
- Causes of painful lump on upper right leg
- Causes of painful lump on right upper abdomen
- Painful lump on upper right abdominal symptoms
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online