Doctor insights on:
Painful How Do You Know If A Right Pinky Toe Is Broken Or Just Bruised
Xray: Only your radiologist knows for sure.Get a more detailed answer ›
Have it looked at: A sprain injury can result in redness, bruising, swelling, pain, and possibly instability of the involved area. An x-ray will be able to assist in differentiating a sprain form a fracture. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Get an xray: You will then know.Get a more detailed answer ›
Do you think i sprained my foot? No pressure. A little swollen. Hurts to walk on it. What would the dr do? If it is fractured or sprained?
Xray: Exam by physician, and possibly xray would tell you. ...Read more
Fracture: Check with orthopedic surgeon & get good x-rays. ...Read more
I have pain towards the bottom of my pinky. It is swelled and hurts to move. But im not sure if ifs broken or just a jammed finger, do you know?
Trauma?: Do you remember having injured it? You don't mention your age. There are many causes. Best to see your physician and get an x-ray if indicated. ...Read more
X-rays differentiate: The only way to know for sure is evaluation by a physician to include x-rays. ...Read more
Need an xray to know: If fractured.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if your pinky finger is broken?
- What to do for broken pinky toe?
- What to do with a broken pinky toe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to heal a broken pinky toe?
- How do i know if my toe is broken?
- How do i know if i have a broken finger or just a sprain?
- What can i do for a broken pinky toe?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free