Doctor insights on:
Painful Bump On Bottom Of Heel
I have a small painful hard bump on the side of my heel that changes in color. I have had this bump for 2 years now.
Painful bump beneath toes on ball. Appeared after standing a long time wearing heels. Will it go away?
Have a small red bump on back of heel & has like white center. Very painful i've had it b4 it comes and goes. What could it be? It's as small as a pea
Foreign body or cyst: You have to rule out a foreign body which may have become embedded in the back of your heel, but there is more of a likelihood that it could be an inclusion cyst which can be painful. You should consider having it examined and biopsied which will basically take care of 2 things - it will remove the immediate problem and help determine what it is. See a podiatrist! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Have a hard bump under my skin on the heel of my foot.Had it for a couple months it's huge.Difficult to walk or stand on it very painful help?
2 small inner bumps (blisters) in my small toe. Maybe from heels? They're painful a bit and reddish from outside and when pressed white. No fluids. ??
There are 2 painful, deep red-purple bumps on the ball of my foot near the smallest toe, and 1 on the inside arch toward the heel. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hard painful bump on bottom of foot
- Painful bump on the bottom of my foot
- Painful red bump on bottom of foot
- Painful bump on side of heel
- Painful bump on bottom of foot
- Painful bump on heel of foot
- I have a bump on the bottom of my left thumb it is painful
- Painful bump on bottom of foot under skin
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free