Doctor insights on:
Painful Breasts During Pregnancy
No mensis one week 3days pregnancy test neg. Swollen painful breasts I have bodly pains and feel sick when i try to do any heavy activity what's wrong?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Painful breasts off and on, negative pregnancy test and 2-3 day period started two days ago. Could stress be a factor?
Is it normal for your breast pain to be in different areas of your breast, and not just one in early pregnancy?
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Painful breasts during breastfeeding
- Painful breasts during perimenopause
- Painful breasts during menopause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painful pressure during pregnancy
- Painful poop during pregnancy
- Painful hemorrhoids during pregnancy
- Painful tailbone during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free