Doctor insights on:
Painful Ankles What Could It Be
After sitting for a half hour or longer, when I get up to walk both my feet and ankles are painful. What could cause that? No injury or swelling.
Plantar fasciitis : Is the most likely culprit. It's hallmark is pain in the heel after rest. ...Read more
I have a small hard and painful knob like thing under my skin just above my ankle. What could this be? Thank you
Many possibilities : It can be a soft tissue growth or a bone growth. Have it examined by your family doctor, a dermatologist or an orthopedist if it there is bone involved. ...Read more
I have an urge to crack my ankles at night. When I have the urge, it becomes painful if I don't crack them. What could this be?
Get cracking.: There are several reasons that are considered to make your joints crack. Nitrogen gas, tendon snap are the most popular. It is generally thought that it causes no harm. If it becomes a problem, then you will need to seek the help from a specialist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sudden onset of Right sided pain very painful when real bad I feel I can't breath properly had ankle injury 11 days ago could the two be connected. ?
Painful lump a tendon, back of ankle for months now, do u know what it could be and how to make it heal?
I've had a positive anterior drawer test on my right ankle. My ankle is painful (for a few years) but MRI shows no tear. What could cause a + test?
Wife's rgt heel & ankle painful even when not standing. Clicking sound & pain when point or flex. What could be cause and tx recommendations?
Joint pain ankleheel: "clicking" sound may be "crepitus" due to joint impingement or osteoarthritic changes. X-rays may help. Could be at ankle or subtalar joint, depending on when/where symptoms occur on range of motion of respective joints. May also involve biomechaniccs- foot type, i.e. Pronated? Have you consulted a podiatrist for evaluation? Just food for thought. Robert k hall, d.P.M. Ft lauderdale, fl. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
32yo female. Every few weeks i get painful/extremely weak wrists and/or ankles. Causes dropping and stumbling while walking. What could this be?
Se a rheumatologist.: The possible causes are many. See a rheumatologist and have the issue evaluated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- So my boyfriend has this big bump its hard what is it could it be a cist
- I constantly feel like i have phlegm in my throat what could it be a symptom of
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My husband has been coughing up phlegm that looks like worms what could it be
- During sex my cervix hurts and i have abdominal pain very bad what could it be
- Causes of swollen, painful, red lumps on the penis
- I have pain at my collar bone and breast plate what could it be
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free