Doctor insights on:
Painful Ankles What Could It Be
IT NEEDS TO BE CHEKE: You have swollen knee, and i understand there is no trauma?There is no pain, you can watch it and if swelling persist have ie checked and xrayed. ...Read more
Yes: It can be salt.Get a more detailed answer ›
Many things: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
Sevderal things: This problem mandates a real-time (face-to-face) meeting with a doctor. A history has to be taken along with a examination as well as labs and other tests. Only after all this will your doctor be in a position to tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done to help you. ...Read more
Yes if hard: Painless hard swellings of the testicle are cancer until proven otherwise. Hence should be checked out asap. Fortunately most scrotal swellings are benign. Scrotal swellings that develop suddenly and are associated with severe pain can be due to torsion (twisted spermatic cord) which needs to be corrected asap because testicle can be lost if left untreated>6hrs. Or epipidymitis which antibiotics a. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many possibilities: Your pain could due to trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis, inflammation), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), poor circulation, musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and different neurologic conditions (neuropathy). A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hard to say: you could have a cyst. It could be an enlarged lymph node. Might have an infection. Get it checked if not resolving. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Unbearable painful feet what could if be
- What could cause painful tenderness?
- What could be the potential causes for painful and tinging hands?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be the cause of severely painful rectal spasms?
- What could cause painful tenderness leg?
- Painful lump or buldge in the tissue of my armpit what could be the cause
- What could cause painful testicular swelling to come and go?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free