Doctor insights on:
Pain Upper Right Side Under Rib Cage
I'm having pain upper right side under my rib cage. Sometimes it radiates to my back. I have no chance in color of eyes or urine.
Why do I get pain on upper right side abdominal, right under rib cage when taking victoza (liraglutide) ?
Strain?: Did you lift or strain? This can cause rib/side pains. Are you coughing or short of breath? Think of bronchitis or pneumonia. Are you having nausea, stomach pain or upper back pain? Could be gallbladder. As you can see, there are many possible causes. Use moist heat on the area and take Advil or Tylenol, (acetaminophen) if no better in a couple of days or symptoms worsen, see your doctor. Good luck! ...Read more
Spasm started in right middle back then spread to my side now in the front right side under rib cage. I can't move without pain?
You need to be seen: Without more info it's not possible to determine what is causing your pain or how serious it is but the differential diagnosis (a list of every diagnosis that could cause your symptoms) includes gall stones, kidney stones, ectopic pregnancy, & pneumonia, all potentially serious problems that need to be ruled out sooner rather than later. If its muscle strain or indigestion you can sigh with relief ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain upper right side under rib cage
- Pain in upper right back under rib cage
- Pain in upper right abdomen under rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain under upper right rib cage
- Upper right abdominal pain under rib cage
- Pain upper right abdomen under rib cage
- Pain in upper left side under rib cage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free