Doctor insights on:
Pain Upper Right Side Under Rib Cage
I'm having pain upper right side under my rib cage. Sometimes it radiates to my back. I have no chance in color of eyes or urine.
Spasm started in right middle back then spread to my side now in the front right side under rib cage. I can't move without pain?
You need to be seen: Without more info it's not possible to determine what is causing your pain or how serious it is but the differential diagnosis (a list of every diagnosis that could cause your symptoms) includes gall stones, kidney stones, ectopic pregnancy, & pneumonia, all potentially serious problems that need to be ruled out sooner rather than later. If its muscle strain or indigestion you can sigh with relief ...Read more
My wife has sharp pain on right side under rib cage comes an goes for 2 days.. Is it appendix or nothing serious?
See doctor: The causes of right sided abdominal pain are many. In upper abdomen, gall bladder, liver, stomach, small bowel, large bowel, and kidney can all contribute. Appendix symptoms are usually in the right lower quadrant of abdomen. Patient should see physician for physical exam and possibly testing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain upper right side under rib cage
- Constant pain under right rib cage and upper back
- Dull pain in right upper abdomen under the rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Severe upper right abdominal pain under rib cage belching nausea gas cause cure
- Pain in right side under rib cage after eating
- Causes of pain under right side of rib cage
- Pain in upper right side of rib cage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free