Doctor insights on:
Pain Under Right Breast And Rib Cage
I have this gnawing pain under right breast by my rib cage to the center, and also in my mid right back?
Over the past few months I have a feeling of bubbles popping under my left breast and rib cage. It occurs at all times of the day at least once a week?
Palpitations/Gas: It seems like you are feeling palpitations. It could also be some gas in your intestines or lung problems. Without a past medical history and furhter details about your symptoms, it is difficult to make a diagnosis. Consider a consult with a HealthTap doctor. ...Read more
I have a pain under left breast and rib cage. It seemed to have come on after eating but will not go away any suggestions?
Need to see Doc: We consider all the organs in that part of body, which is stomach, so you have to consider gastritis, peptic ulcer disease etc. Other organ is lung, so that pneumonia, pleurisy may be a problem if accompanied with fever, chills, sweats, cough and discolored sputum. It could be muscles, rib, cartilage. Hence, to find the proper cause, further work by doc is indicated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain on rib cage under right breast
- Pain in rib cage right side under breast
- Pain under the right breast and rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pain in right rib cage under breast
- Pain in rib cage under right breast
- Pain under right breast rib cage
- Lump on rib cage under right breast
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free