Doctor insights on:
Pain Under My Tongue
See a dentist: See a dentist who can personally examine you in order to determine the cause of your pain. ...Read more
Hard to say: Hard to say. However, sharp pain in the mouth is abnormal. Get an examination by a dentist asap. ...Read more
I have pain under my tongue the right side of the frenulum not the tongue itself but part underneath. It regularly pains if i press it and feels sore?
I have sharp pain under my tongue on left side . Pain usually last few second start under the tongue and goes to the ear. Very sharp and painfull?
Hi andy, i have sore pain under my tongue where ducts of submandibular gland intersect with frenulum. I have this on rightside frenulum intersection.
I get a pain that goes from under my tongue and into my ear especially when . Its a sharp dull pain its not in my jaw but right under my tongue.
Needs examination: It is so difficult to diagnose problems like these without taking a look. You could have a chipped tooth that is irritating the tongue, you can have an aphthous ulcer, too. Are you a smoker or dipper? There may be a lesion from those habits. Best to have it examined by a dentist in your area. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have severe pain on one side of my soft palate. Pain is travelling down under my tongue and to my ear. Small bumps and whitish patch on soft palate?
Pain under right side of my tongue. Hurts my inner ear and right side where pain is to chew, swallow and stretch my tongue. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain under my tongue symptoms
- Why do i bite my tongue when im a sleep and the pain wakes me up?
- I have a pain under my left ear and under the jaw bone to touch
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- Why do i have pain under my left bottom rib cage?
- Under my tongue hurts
- Sharp pain under my right breast
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online