Doctor insights on:
Pain Under Breast During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I got skin growth under left breast during my pregnancy and its growing.its now half cm in 2 yrs.looks uneven.red,bubbly.twice in 1 yr itches.harmful?
Sir what are the symptoms of pregnancy during 1 month ? I fell breast tenderness , stomach and back pain
Diagnosis chloasma?: Brown patch between the breasts could be something called chloasma (hyper pigmentation associated with pregnancy), but also could be a superficial fungal skin infection, a sign of diabetes or Insulin resistance, etc. If it is chloasma, then typically it will fade within 3 months after pregnancy. Sun exposure can make it more prominent. Discuss safe sunscreen use with your obstetrician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you guys tell me how big did your breasts get during your pregnancy and how much did they go down after wards?
This is too: Variable to be generalized in a response. ...Read more
What is recommended for the immediate removal of big brown blotchy discoloration that appeared between breasts during pregnancy?
Depends on the cause: It all depends on what is causing this problem. Infection or what else it may be. You need a diagnosis. That will not come on the internet. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain under left breast during pregnancy
- Pain under right breast during pregnancy
- Pain under left breast during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain on left side under ribs during pregnancy
- Stabbing pain under left ribcage during pregnancy
- Sharp breast pain during pregnancy
- Pain under belly button during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free