Pain under belly button in women - Doctor answers
Several causes: Could be several issues, possible urinary tract issue, uterine issues, intestinal issue, or even a small umbilical issue, etc, etc. If it persist, than get it checked out, good luck! ...Read more
Moderate to strong pain under belly button nearing right side. Diarrhea for roughly 4 hours. Fever 100.3.Female 22 y.o. any ideas on what to do?
Likely okay: Not quite sure what "female discomfort" means, so the answer may miss the mark. If you mean pelvic pain on the right side, it could be from ovaries as part of normal menses, or it could be from more serious problems. Many different sources exist in that location. Pain that comes and stays, or becomes severe, or has associated symptoms such as fever, nausea, and so on should be evaluated. ...Read more
Sharp intermittent pain above belly button, hurts when area pressed and area feels firm/hard. 36 y/0 female in good health?
Hi I am 36 years old and a female. I had pain around my belly button for two days they were sharp. Now it is still there but moved to my righside.
Irritation: Could be dry irritated skin in there. Try some cortisone cream 3-4 times per day and see if it helps. Some irritant may have gotten in there. ...Read more
Yes, not common: But still within range of normal. Some women have a line of hairs from their pubic area to their navel. More common in those with darker skin. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
Hi. I get random sharp pains under my belly button wand I can't move until it goes. Also random cramps on left and right abdomen. 21-Woman. Am active.
Mittelschmetz: It could be ovulation pain if it occurs in the middle of your menstrual cycle. It could also be an ovarian cyst from an anovulatory cycle. Should the pain not be associated with your menstrual cycle, please make an appointment to see your family physician or OB-Gyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi im a 38 year old woman, for at least 3 months ive had movement under my belly button on both sides, when I lay down, u can actually see two big lum?
What could be wrong? I am a 18 year old female who has been experiencing some pain in my abdomen lately but has begun to decrease in pain. The pain alternates between the right side of my belly button and below my belly button and is a sharp pain. It only
It is very unlikely that you are pregnant since it has been 4 weeks, you have had a period in that time, and you used protection.
Pain in this area is very tricky since there are many organ systems in the epigastric area and right upper quadrant of the abdomen.
- stomach - problems such as gastroesophageal reflux, gastritis, and stomach ulcers can cause pain in these areas - usually worse with eating and worse while laying down
- pancreas - pancreatitis, pancreatic stones/blockages can cause epigastric pain, sometimes radiating to the back
- liver/gallbladder - hepatitis, gall stones or gall bladder disease can cause pain in the right upper quadrant
- intestinal - duodenal ulcers, infections and constipation can cause pain there because the colon loops up into that area
- kidney - kidney stones or infections can cause pain in the right upper quadrant, though many people feel it in their backs.
- gyne - ovarian pain from a cyst or even an infection from a sexually transmitted disease can cause pain in the right upper quadrant.
And all those are just a few of the things that could be going on! So, your best option is to be seen by a doctor and examined to determine the cause of your pain.
Reasons to go to the er are:
- high fever
- bloody stool
- bright green or bloody vomit
- severe or worsening pain
- difficulty breathing. ...Read more
Can you tell me what occurs to a pregnant woman who is stabbed multiple times below her belly button?
All tests good, no female organs, but I have a lot of pain on lower right side of ab & belly button. Hurts to move or bend over. Nauseated & direarha?
Will all women get that dark pregnancy line that goes all the way straight down from belly button?
No: One estimate is that it happens in about three quarters of all pregnancies. ...Read more
I'm 33 year old female and been having stomach pains all day. When I barely touch my belly button or right below it, it hurts.?
Exam: I suggest a medical examination to rule out either an abdominal or urinary infection. Do not ignore these symptoms. ...Read more
Random one. I'm 28 year old female. Getting a random weird pulling sensation from belly button that I can feel in my vagina. Any idea?
26 Year old female. Dull pain 2 inches left of belly button. Waves of constipation for 4 days followed by abnormally large, toilet clogging BMs.
Abdominal pain: The association with constipation makes a likely connection between the two. Treat your constipation with daily Restoralax or Lax a day as well as a diet high in fibre and juices. If this fails to treat your problem; and if you are vomiting, the pain becomes worse, you have fever or blood in your stool; be checked. All the best. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Pain around the belly button in women
- Tenderness under belly button
- Bruise under belly button
- Swelling under belly button
- Tightness under belly button
- Dull pain under liver across from belly button right side
- Hard knot under belly button
- Knot under belly button