Doctor insights on:
Pain Under Belly Button Area
Pain in abdominal/pelvis region under belly button area radiating to the sides. What could be the cause? Can it be muscular?
I have a small, painful area to the right of my belly button, only when I push on it. Should I be concerned?
Possible Hernia?: Need more info but pain may signal development of peri umbilical hernia that is not uncommon and may be related to strain and muscle/fascia tear from straining and also seen at times with pregnancy and or weight gain. Seekattention if other symptoms like fever, discoloration or GI symptoms develop. ...Read more
Sharp intermittent pain above belly button, hurts when area pressed and area feels firm/hard. 36 y/0 female in good health?
I been having nauseating sharp shooting pains in the area behind my belly button for over 3wks now, coming & going all and everyday, can you help me?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain at the belly button area
- Pain across belly button area
- Stomach pain in the belly button area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pain at belly button area
- Abdominal pain in belly button area
- Pain around the belly button area
- Pain in belly button area female
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online