Doctor insights on:
Pain Right Side Of Abdomen
I'm 9 days post laparoscopy and still have swelling and pain right side of abdomen what could this be? Hurts to sit and stand. Incisions are ok
Depends on procedure: This can be a multitude of things depending on the procedure and the size of ports used. Muscle pain and swelling are quite common although i would expect it to be improving each day. Bruising/hematoma/abscess or something intraabdominal are other causes especially in appendectomy/cholecystectomy or others. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 11+3 weeks pregnant. For past 3 days been having moderate intermittent pain right side lower abdomen. What could this be?
Pain right side lower abdomen and back. Diarrhea and gas. Is it appendicitis? How to tell when it's appendix emergency? Or pid?
Irregular periods, pain with intercourse, pain after orgasm, lower back pain, right side lower abdomen severe cramps on a regular basis. is this norma?
Doesn't sound normal: Well, easiest way to answer "normal" or not is to ask if you've ever had "regular" periods, painLESS intercourse, NO PAIN after orgasm, and NO lower back, and no regular severe cramps. If you answered YES to any of those questions then, for you none of these things are likely "normal." What could it be is more the question. Bladder infection? Vaginal dryness/infection? Need to be examined. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain: Right upper quadrant pain can be from the following: gallbladder, liver, right kidney, stomach, abdominal wall or your lower chest wall or lung. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in the lower abdomen on the right side
- Pain on the lower right side of the abdomen
- Causes of pain in the right side of abdomen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in the right side of the abdomen and back
- Feeling pain on right side of abdomen
- Pain on right side of abdomen in women
- Cause of pain on right side of abdomen
- Pain at the right side of abdomen