Doctor insights on:
Pain Ovarian Cyst Causing Pain Between The Shoulder Blades
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Possibly : If the cyst was exceptionally large then pain referred to the other side is possible. This is not as likely as something else causing the pain. ...Read more
After puberty: They happen almost exclusively in women of child bearing age. ...Read more
Is it possible or rare to have ovarian cyst on both ovaries? I have pain on both and am wondering if that could be the cause.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain between the shoulder blades?
- What causes sharp pain between the shoulder blades?
- What causes burning pain between the shoulder blades?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a ovarian cysts cause pain on my right side when the cysts is on the left?
- Causes of sharp pain between shoulder blade and spine
- Stomach pain radiating into back between shoulder blades whats cause
- Pain between the shoulder blades kidney stones
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free