Doctor insights on:
Pain On Top Of Wrist And Hand
So I broke my wrist and hand 2 years ago and it started bothering me yesterday night. The pain in on the palm side almost radiating to my fingers.
Pinched Nerve: While there are many causes of arm, wrist, and hand pain one of the most common causes is cervical radiculopathy. This occurs when one of the nerves leaving the neck gets compressed as it leaves the spine and travels down the arm. Compression may occur due to degenerative/bulging discs or arthritic bone spurs contacting the nerve. See your physician if these symptoms last longer than 2 weeks. ...Read more
Maybe carpal tunnel: Most specific would be hand specialty surgeon, but you might want to see a neurologist, get evaluated and perhaps do an EMG study for confirmation. ...Read more
I got hit in the arm close to my elbow. Its painful to touch or move. It feels heave. With pain in my wrist and hand. Is it broken?
Possibly: Have it checked out, you need an x ray. ...Read more
I fell and landed on one hand, now i fell pain in the side of my wrist and hand, and when i flex i feel pain up the middle of my arm and into my bicep?
My ganglion cyst is causing severe pain in wrist and hand, getting worse everyday, what can I do to get relief?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Wrist pain on top of hand
- Top of hand and wrist pain
- What causes hives on top of hands feet and knees?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain on top of head and ear
- Rash on top of feet and hands
- Top of hand pain and swelling
- Pain and bruising on top of foot
- Pain on top of hand near wrist