Doctor insights on:
Pain On Lower Right Side Of Stomach
Right stomach pain: How long has the pain been present?Does it move? How long does it last? Any changes in bowel movements? Have u had any operations in the abdomen in the past?May need to consult with a general surgeon, though, would start with your family doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See the doctor : If pain in the right lower side of the abdomen is new, severe and persistent, see the doctor right away. ...Read more
Get to your dr.: You need to be checked outGet a more detailed answer ›
Ongoing pain in lower right side of stomach gradually getting worse been here for a few weeks vomiting temperature and loss of appetite?
Pain in lower right side of stomach getting worse been here 2 months travels into lower left side of stomach also causes light heads and vomiting ?
Abdominal pain: Right sided pain. Two months of pain is too much. I doubt this is an appendicitis or acute infection. It could be some type of more chronic bowel issue like inflammatory bowel, or irritable bowel. A pelvic issue like ovarian cyst or fibroid or perhaps a urinary problem. You need to be seen. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sudden sharp pain in lower right side of stomach feeling nauseous constantly light headed even after food?
Sharp shooting pain in lower right side of stomach feeling sick all the time loss of appetite unable to sleep with pain?
See below: Many things. Symptoms like these can only be adequately diagnosed through a thorough evaluation by your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of lower right side stomach pain
- Bloated stomach and pain on lower right side
- Pain on my lower right side of stomach
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower stomach pain in women right side
- Pain in lower right side of stomach female
- Pain on the lower right side of my stomach
- Pain in my lower right side of stomach
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online