Doctor insights on:
Pain On Left Side Of Throat When Swallowing
I am getting over a cold still have a cough and mucus for a week now I have pain on my left side of throat when I swallow its in the back maybe tonsil?
I've been having a throbbing pressure-like feeling in my head past 2 weeks and often dizziness. And pain in the left side of my throat when swallowing?
For a while now i can only feel the left side of throat when swallowing food/water or burping. Eating fine. Is this normal or is this a nerve thing?
Numbness: Definitely a verve thing, see ent.Get a more detailed answer ›
Servere external pain on left side of throat .. Trouble breathing or swallowing on the left side w/o soreness. Feels like a sort of blockage . Help?
My left side of throat has been bothering. its not a terrible pain but an annoying one usually when i yawn or cough. i am able to swallow my food.
Pain left side of throat like needle is stuck in throat.Worse swallowing.Drink ofwater relieves pain for 2 mins.Glands not swollen.What could this be?
Painful to swallow, gland on left side of throat swollen and painful. Congested strep negative 10 + days of pain. Any thoughts on remedies?
Tonsillitis?: If the gland is inside it could be tonsillitis. If it is outside we call it adenopathy. They are lymph glands which the body uses in response to inflammation or infection or foreign body irritation. It still could be infection in nature, and strep is no the only cause of infection. Go see your doctor and be evaluated, especially to make sure no abscess and be treated appropriately. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain when swallowing on one side of throat
- When talking or swallowing feel pain and lump on right side of throat
- Pain in left side of neck when swallowing
- Hurts to swallow on left side of throat
- Pain on left side of back when breathing
- Ear and throat pain on one side when swallowing
- Sharp pain on left side of throat
- Lump in left side of throat when swallowing
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online