Doctor insights on:
Pain Medications Pancreatitis Will Contract
Yes.: Many different drugs have been listed as possible causes of otherwise unexplained pancreatitis. A recent review article of this subject looked at the 100 most prescribed medications in the US and found that 44 of them have been implicated as possible causes of pancreatitis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What do you suggest if I am taking compounded form of urosdiol. does this drug take appetite away and how does this drug help with pancreatitis?
If I need pain medications because I have acute pancreatitis, will I need to sign a pain contract?
Acarbose?: The only oral hypoglycemic agent that isn't associated with pancreatitis as a common (known) side effect is acarbose, an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor. It can, however, cause a condition called pneumatosis cystoides. Just because a side effect is listed for a drug doesn't mean it will happen. Studies only give an approximate idea of how frequent it is & diabetes alone can cause it w/o drugs, so it's ...Read more
Chronic pancreatitis are there any known drugs that can stop the enzymes from destroying the pancreas? In trials?
I take onglyza (saxagliptin) 2.5 mg for 2 years. I'm worried about pancreatitis. Is the drug safe? I'm very tired of having the disease.
There are: A lot of choices. You should consult with a pain specialist to come up with an optimal regimen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Patients reason pain pancreatitis contract
- Medication pancreatitis pain
- Methadone pain contract vicodin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does blood pressure medications cause pancreatitis?
- Pancreatitis pain treatment
- Pancreatitis pain control
- Chronic pancreatitis without pain
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free