Doctor insights on:
Pain Killers Humira
Depends on the issue: Narcotics or Opioids are usually considered the powerful group of pain killers but they are most often used for cancer pain and in acute situations like post surgery. Depending on the cause of the pain, the selection of the drug might be different. Try not to self medicate. ...Read more
If you take pain killers regularly starting at a young age, will they continue to work later in life?
Please explain what are some pain killers (i mean the strong ones) that don't usually make people sick?
High Dose Pain Med: Hello. What is considered a high dose is going to vary from patient to patient. This is based on unique genetic info & tolerance. For some patients, a high dose may be 1/2 of a tablet of Vicodin 5/325mg. Their body doesn't metabolize Vicodin well so 1/2 tab is plenty for them. Flip side is extensive metabolizer patients. Liver sucks up med before it gets a chance to work. Increase risk of overdose ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you take pain killers while taking humira?
- Prescription pain killers and opiates leading to infertility
- What pain killers can i take when getting a tattoo?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dilaudid demerol stronger pain killer
- Does humira cause joint pain?
- Is prednisone like a pain killer?
- Alternative to pain killers fibromyalgia polymyalgia
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free