Doctor insights on:
Pain Inside Left Rib Cage
I have had pain inside my left rib cage now for a year. I've had a colonoscopy , CT scan, ultrasound with nothing abnormal. Could it be my spleen?
Small growth on spleen. Sporadic pain in upper left side, almost inside rib cage. What type of dr do I consult about this?
Prior physician?: Who found this growth and when? It is important to see someone, even if it is benign in nature and just for reassurance. I would contact the physician who first discovered the growth and ask for further recommendations and/or surgeon referral especially since you are now experiencing symptoms in that general area. All the best! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Im getting pain on my left side, i woke up this morning with a bad sharp pain that felt to be inside my rib cage. Now the pain has radiated to my back?
I've been having pain on the left side inside my rib cage, hurts a lot right after I eat, when I lay on it, sometimes when I breath, what is it?
Could be gas pains: Make sure to do a complete food allergy panel to see what you may be allergic to that you're unaware of that you're eating that's producing this excess gas, and showing up under your rib cage as pain. That would shed more light as to what you're eating that may be causing your current problem. If that's not the case, Then you can look elsewhere. ...Read more
I have pain on left side of my body inside my rib cage, hurts when I lay on left side, breath sometimes and after I eat, what could it be?
I've had chest pain (near my left breast, inside my rib cage) that spreads to my back. It hurts to cough, take deep breaths and talk. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain inside rib cage left side
- Sharp pain under left breast and rib cage
- Sharp stabbing pain under left rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain under left rib cage when i cough
- Pain under left rib cage after eating
- Sporadic sharp pain under left rib cage when breathing
- Why do i have pain under my left bottom rib cage?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free