Doctor insights on:
Pain In Your My Big Toe Symptoms
Sharp sudden pain in big toe only lasts a few seconds then goes away happens periodically throughout the day ?
Dr dx gout based on symptoms of sudden bad pain in big toe area randomly. Why would attack randomly occur even when diet is consistent daily ?
Whenever I press the flesh at my big toe, there will be pain as it feels like the nails poking on my toe. Is it a symptom for in grown toenail?
Possibly: Is the pain along side of the toenail? Is it red, swollen, warm? If that is the case then there is an infection associated with an ingrown nail. Otherwise it may be just an ingrown toenail from a curved or wide nail plate. I recommend you see a local podiatrist who sees this on a daily basis. ...Read more
Sharp pain in big toe for the last 2 weeks. Some swelling. No other physical symptoms. Cold makes it worse. Not moving it makes it worse. Please help.
Have you had a : Pedicure recently? Is the swelling near the nail? You may have a mild infection. "Not moving it, makes it worse" is puzzling. Can you tell us anything more? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bruise on my big toe symptoms
- My big toe tumor symptoms
- Pain in the ball of my big toe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in the corner of my big toe
- Pain on the bottom of my big toe
- Causes of pain in my big toe
- Causes of my big toe pain
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free