Doctor insights on:
Pain In Upper Left Arm After The Flu Shot How Long It Lasts
1-2 days: Local adverse reactions like soreness, swelling and redness usually begin soon after the shot and last 1-2 days. ...Read more
Left arm randomly tingles for past three weeks, extending from the lower back of the upper around to forearm stopping at the wrist; flu shot recently?
Can left arm muscle pain be sign of heart attack? Woke up feeling like when you get arm soreness from flu shot, but been two weeks since flu shot
Two weeks ago, got a flu shot in left arm and a pneumonia booster in right arm. Left arm fine. Right arm has heavy feeling for past two weeks ?
I got a flu shot yesterday and just now feel 2 non tender supraclavicular nodes on left (flu shot was given in left arm). Should I be concerned?
Monitor: No, likely not. I would just monitor them and if still there in one month, see MD. ...Read more
I got a flu shot about a 1.5 weeks ago and bled when i got it. Now I have a deep bruise and some arm pain through the whole arm. Is this normal?
No, but possible: Normally one wouldn't bleed after any vaccine shot, but very occasionally the point of the needle might pierce a slightly aberrant large vein inadvertently, and result in more bleeding that typically occurs. The deep bruise tells me there was bleeding under the skin. This normally passes with time and will gradually get better. Sometimes a heating pad or warm soaks help speed the resolution. ...Read more
Since flu shot 9/25/12 severe arm pain, weakness, and numbness. Emg was fine. Tking Medrol pk for inflammation. What causes tightness and tingling?
The joints in my arm ache terribly after flu shot to the point of tears, why and for how long will it last?
Should be temporary!: Since the flu vaccine may be the one with attenuated virus, that's weakened, it still can give you symptoms that are similar to a low grade flu without lasting long at all. However, you need to take it easy. The liquid injected displaces the skin/soft tissue until it's reabsorbed into your system. If there's a bruise there, or becomes hot, inflamed, call your doctor for a follow up visit to check. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does the pain last after tooth extraction?
- How long after having the flu shot can you consume alcohol?
- How long does the pain last after a root canal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should there be pain in the testicle after testicular torsion reversal?
- How long will your cycle last after the depo-provera shot wear off?
- How long after receiving a tetanus shot is it safe to receive a flu shot?
- How long does the pain last after having a tubal ligation?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free