Doctor insights on:
Pain In The Left Upper Quadrant
Many things: Cardiac causes, pulmonary causes, spleen problems, stomach issues, kidney problems, pancreas issues, colon problems, diaphragm issues, peritoneum issues, chest wall problems, shingles, and medical issues. Bottom line....Need more information gathered by your primary care doctor to narrow these vague symptoms. ...Read more
Sharp stabbing pain in left upper quadrant towards my back. Below ribs in my back. Appears susuddenly and goes away just as quickly..
Pain in left upper quadrant,radiates to left arm and hand,dull in nature,starts after eating,weight50,ht5'2,plz tell cause possible in this cindition?
See Physician: May need a ct of the abdomen as this is an area that is not readily associated with a common diagnosis. (i.e. Right lower = appendix). ...Read more
Pain (when having to pee)left upper quadrant of abdomen near lower ribs stabbing and dull type of type no other symptoms Cause?
Non specific: That si not a very specific symptoms, but consider kidney stones specially due to association with peeing. ...Read more
Chest pain left upper quadrant come n go shortness of breath racing heart beat . Asthma n a PFO help what should I do?
You: Should be seen first by your family practitioner/cardiologist who is aware about your pfo. You may also have pots. Check it out, google first the term postural orthostatic tachycardic syndrome. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain left upper quadrant abdomen
- Abdominal pain left upper quadrant
- Pain in upper left quadrant of back
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pain left upper quadrant
- Pain in the upper left quadrant of the abdomen
- Stomach pain upper left quadrant
- Cause of pain in upper left quadrant
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free