Doctor insights on:
Pain In The Left Side Of The Neck
Since march, I have pain in the left side of my neck..not all the time ..But.sometimes the pain moves to the back of my head too..What you Think?
I pain in the left side of my neck. I've been coughing too with no other symptoms of being sick. Do you know of anything that would cause this?
Why i have a mild pain in the left side of my neck and its persisting for a week till now is that from muscles or what should i seek medical help ?
Nerve impingement: can be caused by being sandwiched between two spinal bones, pressed by a bulging. It can cause muscle spasm and back pain. Prevention treatment is always recommended. This condition must be professionally managed. See interventional pain management specialist for definitive diagnosis and management. It is the same as a pinched nerve. ...Read more
I have a throbbing pain in the left side of my neck that started lastnight but has gotten much worse since then. Is this normal?
No: The pain is not normal. You need to be evaluated. ...Read more
I have been having pain in the left side of my neck for about an hour and it seems to go into my left arm. Is there a need to worry?
I have a persistent pain in the left side of my neck and I can feel at least 3 lymph nodes around my neck. What do you think it may be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain in the left side of the neck?
- Sharp pain in the left side of my neck
- Pain in the left side of head and neck
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Severe foot pain in my left foot on the left side of my foot what do i do
- I have bad pain in the right side of my neck and under my jaw
- Pain in the right side of my neck
- Sharp pain in the right side of my neck
- Pain in the left side of neck under the jaw