Doctor insights on:
Pain In The Left Side Of The Neck
I pain in the left side of my neck. I've been coughing too with no other symptoms of being sick. Do you know of anything that would cause this?
Since march, I have pain in the left side of my neck..not all the time ..But.sometimes the pain moves to the back of my head too..What you Think?
I have a throbbing pain in the left side of my neck that started lastnight but has gotten much worse since then. Is this normal?
No: The pain is not normal. You need to be evaluated. ...Read more
I have been having pain in the left side of my neck for about an hour and it seems to go into my left arm. Is there a need to worry?
Why i have a mild pain in the left side of my neck and its persisting for a week till now is that from muscles or what should i seek medical help ?
Nerve impingement: can be caused by being sandwiched between two spinal bones, pressed by a bulging. It can cause muscle spasm and back pain. Prevention treatment is always recommended. This condition must be professionally managed. See interventional pain management specialist for definitive diagnosis and management. It is the same as a pinched nerve. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in left ear and left side of neck
- Throbbing neck pain left side
- Stiff neck pain on left side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pain in the neck on the left side
- Pain on back left side of neck
- Pain in left side of neck and headache
- Neck and arm pain on left side
- Pain in the left side of neck