Doctor insights on:
Pain In Sole Of Foot
Sudden foot pain and numbness on sole of foot. Really painful, comes & goes over last 2 wks. Not diabetic. What could it be?
Lump with bruise and pain on sole of foot after dancing. 62 female. Narrow feet pain is much better but still lump and some bruise. 2 weeks old.
If it persist: You should have evaluation by your pcp. Two weeks for bruise is not too long? ...Read more
I have foot pain in sole of foot, feels like cramp. Could this be because of disc bulge at L5 / s1?
Probaby not: The L5 nerve root inervates primarily the top of the foot. While the s1 nerve root does inervate the bottom of the foot, neuropathic pain usually doesn't present with cramping. It sounds like you have plantar fasciitis. An inflammation of the arch of the foot, treated with nsaids like motrin. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stabbing pain in sole of foot
- Pain in the sole of the foot near the heel
- Sole of foot pain when walking
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Back d dimer feet foot knee leg pain sole of sonogram
- Dark spot on sole of foot
- Itching on sole of foot arch
- Sudden bruising on sole of foot
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free