Doctor insights on:
Pain In Right Side Under Rib Cage After Eating
I have severe pain on my right side under my rib cage after eating. I am also experiencing nausea and burping. I quickly feel full.
Been having discomfort in left side under rib cage. feel dizzy and low bp. when eating feels like full after not eating much. dont have gallbladder. ?
Emergency care: Seek urgent/emergency department careGet a more detailed answer ›
I have extremely sharp pain in right side under rib cage and goes down to my hip bone also is going into my back. Started from back a few days ago.
Strain?: Did you lift or strain? This can cause rib/side pains. Are you coughing or short of breath? Think of bronchitis or pneumonia. Are you having nausea, stomach pain or upper back pain? Could be gallbladder. As you can see, there are many possible causes. Use moist heat on the area and take Advil or Tylenol, (acetaminophen) if no better in a couple of days or symptoms worsen, see your doctor. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain right side under rib cage after eating
- Pain on right side under rib cage after eating
- Pain under right rib cage after eating
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pain under right rib cage after eating lettuce
- Pain in left side under rib cage after eating
- After eating pain left side under rib cage
- Pain under rib cage after eating
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online