Doctor insights on:
Pain In Right Lower Throat
My mom(56) is having random sharp pains in the middle lower chest, right above her abdomen, and in her throat. She's had this pain for almost 1 day?
Should i be worried? Yesterday. (lower mostly right side and left rib pain) sinus problems and mucus in her throat very little coughing. I see no reason for the pain and she said it very bad pain.
The past 2 weeks I have been having lower right quadrant pain, i don't have an appendix anymore. I had the flu a few weeks back and these foul smelling yellow chunks coming from my throat. Any idea? M, 27y
An area lower right in neck aches and hurts when i swallow off and on. It feels muscular rather than in my throat. Also have shoulder pain. What is it?
Runny nose, dry throat, and a little bit of a cough. when I take a deep breath, I get a sharp pain in my lower right back?
Pain lower left rib cage sharp muscus in throat cough comes and goes pain left side tired all the time fever starting to go to right side hurts dizzy ?
Hello, I have strep throat right now, and i am taking 750 mg of ciprofloxacin every 12 hours. I have severe lower back pain, what does this mean?
Strep throat: I am not certain why you are taking that particular anabiotic for strep throat. It is not first-line therapy. Perhaps there are other reasons that it was prescribed, of which I am not aware. Certainly muscle aches and pains can be associated with that type of antibiotic. My advice would be to call your doctor and advise of the symptoms and consider switching antibiotics. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stabbing pain in lower right abdominal area with deep breath
- Pain in right ear and right side of throat
- Pain in lower right abdomen and down leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp stabbing pain in lower back right side
- Burning pain in lower back right side
- Pain in lower right abdomen near hip
- Pain in right lower abdomen
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online