Doctor insights on:
Pain In My Foot
Been experiencing a sharp pain inside my foot when i push on it. Doesn't bother me day to day, but hasn't gone away after a few months. Thoughts?
Depends on the cause: Cause of pain may include tight shoes, sprain, bursitis, fracture, contusion, neuritis, but of course there are a multitude of other possibilities. Thing that may help minimize your pain include: wearing shoes with a wider toe box, padding or stapping, oral nsaids. Get the feet inspected by a professional to determine the cause of the problem, as treatment varies depending on the diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many things: You need to be more specific. Where is your pain? Is there swelling? How long have you had the pain. Is there a history of trauma? How would you discribe the pain. Where are you on the pain scale? Your question is to vague to answer. Please rewrite with more information. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Arch supports: A semi-rigid arch support is good place to start. You don't want a super flexible, soft gel kind. It should have plastic on the undersurface and cushion on top. It may be 3/4 length or a full insole. Spenco and superfeet are some of the more common brands and can be found in sporting good stores and some pharmacies. No prescription needed. If this doesn't work, a custom orthotic should. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Severe foot pain in my left foot on the left side of my foot what do i do
- The bottom of my foot has a sharp pain in the middle
- Sharp pain in my heel when i flex my foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I get pain in arch of my foot or feet after marching band
- Why is there a sharp pain right in the middle of my foot?
- Throbbing pain in my foot
- What does aching pain in the arch of my foot mean?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free