Doctor insights on:
Pain In My Armpit
I have had pain in my armpit fir about a week now. It has gradually moved to the lower end of the armpit and just outside to the side.
Muscular: Assuming you are an otherwise health 19 yr old woman, this is most likely muscle strain, but your question does not give enough detail. Does this occur randomly, or after activity ? Which arm ? Do you have any cardiac risk factors - high blood pressure, high cholesterol, smoking, or cardiac history ? ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have this mild pain under my armpit that comes and go. No lumps, but when I start to massage the area, I can feel the pain more.Should I be concern?
Have it : Professionally checked. Better safe than sorryGet a more detailed answer ›
More info: There are many things that can give you those symptoms. When do you get pain? What type? How long does it last? Anything make it better? Anything make it worse? Does food affect the pain? Have you had any surgery ? How long has it been there? Have you tried any medications? Did they work? Did you injure yourself? Pulled muscle etc? Has anyone done any studies? Worse with stress? ...Read more
3 days ago i started getting a pain under my armpit to lower it keeps coming and going what could it be? Also hurts when i take deep breaths.
Rib cage: Sharp pain increased by a deep breath and with associated tenderness may come from a rib or a pinched nerve that is between the ribs. It wouldn't be from the lung if the area is tender to touch. Have your physician examine the area if the discomfort persists and an x_ray may be ordered. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have pain in my armpit?
- Why is there a pain in my armpit?
- Pain in my left breast and armpit
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is there a pain in my butt after i masturbate?
- Pain in armpit and shoulder blade
- What causes pain in my upper back on the left side by my ribs?
- When i take a deep breath i have pain in my left shoulder and lung
- I have a sharp pain in my armpit could this be due to a heart problem