Doctor insights on:
Pain In Lower Right Rib Cage And Back
I have had my gall bladder removed back on 3/31/14 now I'm having sharp constant pains in the lower right rib cage need at home remedies?
I have intense pain in the area underneath my lower right rib cage wrapping around to the back same spot?
9mo old has a dime sized bony lump on her back lower right rib cage. Only visible when she leans forward. Pedi apt in 3 days, concerned mom!
Bony lump in infant: I'm glad you are a concerned Mom. She may need an xray. Is she ever at daycare or in the care of anyone else? ...Read more
Many things: This problem mandates a real-time (face-to-face) meeting with a doctor. A history has to be taken along with a examination as well as labs and other tests. Only after all this will your doctor be in a position to tell you what's wrong and what needs to be done to help you. ...Read more
Hard to say: There are multiple potential causes, you should consider being seen. Possible causes can incude an irritation of a nerve in the thoracic spine, an inflammatory condition involving the pancreas or the lining of the lung, and multiple other causes. A detailed exam and appropriate studies can usually sort out the cause. Thank you for the question. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lower back pain and pain under right rib cage
- Pain under lower right rib cage and back
- Lower back pain under right rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in the lower right rib cage
- Right lower rib cage pain
- Pain in lower right side of back below rib cage
- Sharp pain lower right back under rib cage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free