Doctor insights on:
Pain In Left Side And Frequent Urination
Polyuria is also known as Increased urination. Polyuria is a symptom in which a person makes an abnormally large amount of urine, meaning a large amount each time he urinates (pees) and/or a large total amount throughout the day. Causes of polyuria include diabetes, use of diuretics, drinking ...Read more
28 yr. Old female w/ microscopic hematuria. Frequent urination and bladder doesn't feel empty. Slight pain in left side lower back. What could this be?
I'm currently sick with a cold. But i noticed I have a ball in the left side of my throat and frequent urination? Also pain in left side of stomach
What causes frequent urination, little excretion, pain on left side of abdomen and urine culture to be negative?
Many possibilities: These can be symptoms of a bladder/urethra inflammation not necessarily secondary to a bacterial infection. In a 20 y/o female if you are sexually active you need to consider the possibility of an STD like gonorrhea or chlamydia. Go see you doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Constipation, frequent urination and sharp ovarian pain on left side for almost a year. Afraid of ovarian cancer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Frequent urination and pain in lower left abdomen
- Frequent urination pain in left side bloating
- Pain in left side of stomach and urinating alot in men
- Cause of left side chest and upper back pain in women
- Burping and pain in left side under lower ribs
- Why do i have pain in shoulder arm and neck left side?
- Pain in left ear and left side of throat
- Pain in left side under armpit and breast
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free