Doctor insights on:
Pain In Left Side And Frequent Urination
I have an ovarian cyst it's been causing me very severe pain in my left side and it's causing frequent urination. Is this normal?
28 yr. Old female w/ microscopic hematuria. Frequent urination and bladder doesn't feel empty. Slight pain in left side lower back. What could this be?
See below: These are symptoms that could be potentially serious. Yous should discuss these with your physician. He/she will thoroughly evaluate you and let you know what's going on. ...Read more
I'm currently sick with a cold. But i noticed I have a ball in the left side of my throat and frequent urination? Also pain in left side of stomach
Stone?: You could be passing a kidney stone or you may have a urinary tract infection, seek medical help for this, the stone can get pretty painful. ...Read more
What causes frequent urination, little excretion, pain on left side of abdomen and urine culture to be negative?
Many possibilities: These can be symptoms of a bladder/urethra inflammation not necessarily secondary to a bacterial infection. In a 20 y/o female if you are sexually active you need to consider the possibility of an STD like gonorrhea or chlamydia. Go see you doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm having pain in middle of back on left side it radiiates to abdomen. Frequent urination with constant urgency painis 5. Should i go to ER tonight?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Frequent urination pain in left side bloating
- Frequent urination and side pain
- Pain in groin left butt frequent urination
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Frequent urination and pain in lower left abdomen
- Lower left abdominal pain frequent urination
- Lower left back pain frequent urination
- Lower left abdominal pain and frequent urination
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free