Doctor insights on:
Pain In Groin Area
Hi, I'm 23 years old. I experienced minor pain in groin area. I thought it was because of masturbation. But I don't masturbate excessively.
Many Options: Radiculitis can be treated with various medications, including burst dose of oral steroids, medications, injections,neuropathic medicines, physical therapy, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, as well as manipulation. Treatment option(s) will depend on the cause(s) of your " pinched nerve." ...Read more
Hernia?: Any straining, heavy lifting?Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm having pain in groin area that can be described as dull ache that doesn't increase in pain with pressure to genitals. Almost seems internal. ?
I have pain/discomfort in my right hip/hip flexor. Also getting pain in groin area too. It almost feels like things are twisted and out of place?
No fun: If it is the hip flexor then the pain should occur mostly with walking or other motions. I would definitely see a chiropractor (I just got mine fixed!) and take some ibuprofen and stretch. If there is pain into the scrotum or bulging inguinally, then you could have a hernia which needs to be evaluated by a doctor. If the testicle is sore or swollen definitely see a doctor ASAP ...Read more
Repetitive stress: 29 y male with unilateral "stabbing" groin pain absent infection signs or symptoms might have soft tissue disorder such as an inguinal hernia, groin muscle tendonitis, or a repetitive stress injury like Sartorious Symdrome. An Osteopath would be the type of doctor to diagnose. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Right-sided groin pain in men
- Pain in groin area female left side
- Pain in groin area female right side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pain in my groin area be from constipation?
- Will a lower back injury cause pain in the abdomen and groin area
- Acute pain in groin area after hip replacement surgery
- Throbbing pain in groin area
- Dull aching pain in very lower right abdomen groin area