Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Pain In The Groin And Hip With Leg Numbness
Ive had sharp pinching pain in the right side of my groin where my leg meets my hip for 2 days & numb tingling foot on the same side?
Swelling in entire left leg (calf and thigh) with numbness x3 days. Pain in groin. History of total hip (left) replacement 3 years ago. DVT ruled out.
Need vascular eval: This could be lymphedema however a missed venous problem (iliac vein) is also a possibility. Infection unlikely without fever or pain, arterial problem unlikely with swelling and fluid overload not likely if it is only one leg. You should see a vascular specialist to have a complete evaluation including of the veins in your abdomen and pelvis. ...Read more
Pain from your back: A pinched nerve in your back or sciatica will frequently feel like hip pain. The pain is referred from the damaged nerve.Occasionally a hip will be so inflamed that it irritates the nerve traveling down your leg, but typically hip pain does not cause numbness in the leg. See your doctor and get it checked out. ...Read more
I've got a pain from my right hip to my groin down my right leg to my calf it's a constant dull ache type pain what could this be. Thank you?
Probable hip problem: The distribution of discomfort you describe could be a problem with your hip or back. as your discomfort goes to the groin it makes the hip the more likely offender. You should go to your physician and be evaluated. Until you are seen, you could take Advil or Aleve if you do not have an allergy to the medication or a stomach problem. Avoid heavy lifting or pulling and do not stand for long periods ...Read more
If a pinch nerve is n hip or back could it cause me to lose range of motion n one leg & also cause pain n groins going up stairs? Chiro seems to help.
What could be cause of sudden hip bone pain?The outer side bone 90° from where thigh-groin connect. Severe pain w.bent leg, standing & esp. rest. 27f
Trochanteric bursa: If the pain is on the outer bony prominence of the hip, it may be from underlying trochanteric bursitis, an inflammation of the bursa overlying the lateral edge of the femur. NSAIDs, ice, rest, stretching, Physical therapy may help. a thorough orthopaedic examination and likely X-rays will help formulate your definitive diagnosis and treatment plan ...Read more
I am in my 40s and have chronic lower back and hip pain. Pain shoots down front of leg. Foot gets numb and tingly. Any ideas what it could be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have pain in my right knee and at night it hurts worse what could it be
- I have red bumps on my legs that hurt and my ankle hurts what could this be
- I have aching pain in my hips and back of my thighs what does this mean
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i see doctor about pain in the middle of my chest and what could it be
- My hips are in pain more my left then my right all the time what could this be
- Pain in scotum off and on sharp stabbing what could it be
- What could be a reason for pain in my back and abdomen?
- I have adominal pain and pain in my left leg what could it be