Doctor insights on:
Pain In Chest And Back When Breathing
Extreme pain in chest and back when breathing, yawning, coughing and sneezing. What does this indicate?
See below: These are symptoms that could be potentially serious. Yous should discuss these with your physician. He/she will thotoughly evaluate you and let you know what's going on. ...Read more
I have pain in my back chest and stomach when breathing coughing yawning and sometimes when talking worse when laying down what can this be thanks?
I'm having pain in back upper right when breathing deeply. It sometimes follows by chest pain when breathing normally, but not frequently.
I have the symptoms of frequent pain in chest, rib, and have breathing problem.Pain in back shoulders sometime and cough for almost more than 2 years?
Cough: Symptoms lasting so long are best explored by seeing your doctor. ...Read more
Is it possible to have pneumonia without much of a cough? Could feel rattling in chest when breathing last night& have been having pain in chest& back
For sure: I personally was very sick with fever and chills but no cough, It eventually was determined that I had right upper lobe pneumonia. You show have examination by physician and possible radiographic exam. One of major symptoms for community acquired pneumonia is chest pain. Of course musculoskeletal issues can also cause chest and back pain. ...Read more
If you are having chest pain and back pain at the same time could be your lungs even if you didn't feel it when you were breathing?
What could be wrong with my friend whos16 she has had chest pain on the left side going thru her left shoulder and back with rapid breathing and weak?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in right side of chest and back when breathing
- Pain in left side of chest and back when breathing
- Chest pain and back pain when deep breathing and movement my upper body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in ribs and back when breathing with high fever
- Pain in chest and back when taking a deep breath
- Chest pain when breathing and lower back pain
- Sharp and sudden chest pain when breathing in what might cause it
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free