Doctor insights on:
Pain In Calf And Tingling In Foot
Sudden calf pain on both legs, the same, tingling in feet,no chest pains,breathing normal, no swelling. Less pain w/ exercise+massage, then comes back?
28/f with sudden sharp pains down the back of left thigh into calf? Almost feel some tingling in foot as well.
Serious: Sounds like you have a compartment syndrome. This means swelling in your lower leg compressing the nerves thus contributing to the numbness. This could be so serious as to be thrombophlebitis. This is a very serious condition. Can lead to blood clots. See someone immediately. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Getting vibrations in big toe and tingling in foot, happens more after I do back exercise. Could this come from my back? No pain in leg.
Woke up with really sore knee yesterday can bearly put weight on it no swelling but pain down leg to ankle and tingling in foot should I see my gp?
Hi I am having an issue with my right hips sharp pain buttock shooting pain side of leg and tingling in foot. The pain is awful been taking tylenol and motrin not helping at all.
Dizzy/blurred vision temporarily, headache/forehead/eye pressure fast rhr and right leg pain and tingling in foot mostly some in leg as well.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in left calf and foot
- Tingling in the foot and calf
- Pain in calf and numbness in foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in arch of foot and calf
- Foot pain and tingling in toes
- Hip pain and tingling in foot
- Leg pain and tingling in foot
- Talk to a neurologist online