Doctor insights on:
Pain In Bottom Of Feet In Morning
Have pain in bottom of mu feet in morning but gpes away after a little walking but not diabetic what could ve wrong?
Plantar fasciitis: You probably have plantar fasciitis. The pain characteristically is worse in the morning. If the pain is just in the ball of the foot, then it would be more likely to be metatarsalgia. So the location of the pain needs to be considered, but i think you have plantar fasciitis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sole of my feet or bottom of feet hurt at night & morning. They both hurt, but mostly on the left. This is when I step.
Sharp Pain in bottom of feet from standing 5hrs straight at work and I have cerebral palsy what's the cause?
Experiencing sporadic pain in bottom of feet, patches of skin near toes & outer edge turn bright white & numb. Shingles outbreak 2wk later, related?
Foot pain: You may have a couple issues here. White numb toes could be a sign of poor blood flow to your feet. This would cause pain as well. There is also a condition called post herpetic neuralgia which is a painful condition caused from the virus which gave you shingles. I would recommend evaluation by your primary care physician. ...Read more
Pain in palm of hands. Upper arm soreness and sudden short pain in bottom of feet or toes. What can it be? Sudden onset.
Will need more info: We would need more information about associated conditions. Your physicians will evaluate you for neurological causes, vascular causes and articular causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain under feet in the morning
- Pain in feet in the morning
- Feet and ankle pain in the morning
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain on the bottom of the feet when running or walking
- How would a herniated disc cause pain on the bottom of the feet?
- Causes for bottom of foot to have stinging pain when standing on feet
- Feet turn white on bottom
- Pain in the bottom of the feet