Doctor insights on:
Pain In Abdomen And A Knot Felt Just Above The Belly Button
I've been having severe pains around and underneath my belly button its a very sharp and painful feeling pain escalates when urinating & stretching?
Belly pain: There are different causes for your pain that need to be taken into consideration. Urinary tract infection is one of the most common ones in sexually active females especially if the pain intensifies with urination. Pelvic infections is another reason. Intestinal problems would probably be next to rule out. ...Read more
Last night about an hour after eating I developed a large painful lump above my belly button, it's still there painful and tender?
Between my belly button & pelvic bone, i feel a small, hard lump. Not painful & not pregnant....What could this be? I do have pcos if that helps...
Skin Issue: Most likely this is a skin issue. However, if the "hard lump" is deeper inside your abdomen, it could be a fibroid or an enlarged uterus. Go have your doctor check it out if you are worried or it does not go away. ...Read more
I had laparoscopic surgery through my belly button 7 years ago. The scar is red, angry, painful and slowly growing. Can anything be done?
Sounds like: Keloid or at least hypertrophic scar. Excision, steroid injection, topical radiation are alternatives. Consult with your surgeon or a dermatologist for specific recommendation. ...Read more
- Pain in abdomen and a knot felt above belly button
- Will a lower back injury cause pain in the abdomen and groin area
- Pain in the middle of stomach above belly button
- Pain in the center of stomach above belly button
- Stomach pain just above the belly button
- Pain in the middle of the stomach above belly button
- Pain in abdomen above belly button
- Pain in the stomach above belly button
- Pain in belly button and lower abdomen
- What does a pain in the belly button mean?