Doctor insights on:
Pain I My Nake Head And Soulder
Could be migraine. : Severe unilateral headache is often due to migraine or cluster-type headache. Typical symptom include sensitivity to light, sound or smells. Nausea and eye pain are also common. Most people will feel tenderness at the upper trapezius or base of the neck. Pain can be triggered by stress fatigue or dehydration and can last from a few hours to a few days. See a doctor to talk about meds. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have been having pain on the crown of my head. It is a lingering pain and not something i can't bear. However it is very disturbing. Kindly help?
See a doctor: See a doctor and get checked.Get a more detailed answer ›
I Feel i striking pain in my head for just some seconds and it goes off.It comes and go very often?
More info needed: You need to be seen properly by your physician, a clinic, or an emergency room if pain is severe. Your history is very important to evaluate you also. Blood pressure issues, trauma, history of migraine headache, whether or not pain is present in the morning on awakening and if you have emesis. Is pain present in the same spots or does it vary. Try to construct a log of symptoms, activities etc ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Need more info: Several things may be happening. Are you under treatment for high blood pressure? Are you overweight? Have you had a checkup at your family physician's off recently? If so was any mention of a problem with your heart rate and/or rhythm? Make an appt very soon with him/her to be checked out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have pain in the midel of head this start me 22april 1998 still same that time I had tifide . After that tjis pain still same. Thanks?
Headache: I'm not completely sure of all the information, but it sounds like you've had a head pain in the middle of your head since 22 april 1998? And the pain is still there and the same? That's an incredibly long time to suffer from a head pain - i suggest going to see a doctor who specializes in headaches or a neurologist. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I get a lot of pain in my head every morning and it comes like a pulse any help
- Why am i having pain on the back of my head and ear?
- I hit my head and now headache and pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a pain under my left ear and under the jaw bone to touch
- When i take a deep breath i have pain in my left shoulder and lung
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- I hit my head a week ago and it still hurts
- Pain in head whenever i lift my eyebrow and forehead area is that sinus related