Doctor insights on:
Pain Exacerbated By Cold Temperature
Felt really cold, so I took my temperature. I am like a 95.4 so must be wrong? What's the lowest it could be?
Cold person: Because your body is trying to dissipate the heat and when you sweat and the sweat starts evaporating it absorbs heat from your skin and you feel cold. ...Read more
Certainly: a shower will not affect a viral cold. ...Read more
Getting a cold: "colds" are usually caused by viruses, typically spread by inhaling droplets when someone coughs or sneezes, or by touching contaminated surfaces. While you cannot get a cold only by being out in cold or rainy weather, if someone develops hypothermia due to excessive cold exposure with lowering of core temperature, it might affect their immune system making them more susceptible to infections. ...Read more
LOW BODY TEMPERATURE: You did not say how low is your temp'even though 98.4 is cosidered normal bp.But some people have 1 to 1.5 degree lower than that as their normal temp and they feel fine without any symptoms and do not feel cold.Your body is used to this temp and you feel normal. ...Read more
Thyroid check: You may need to check a blood test to assess your thyroid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cold body temperature causes
- Low body temperature common cold
- Hot body temperature but feel cold
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chf exacerbation
- How to burn more calories in hot or cold temperatures?
- High temperature and stomach pain in children
- Why do cold temperatures slow down your metabolism?
- Does swimming exacerbate meniscus tear pain in the knee?