Doctor insights on:
Pain Caused Breasts
Several options: Initial treatments include proper bra fitting, use of nsaids such as advil, physical therapy and strengthening exercises and chiropracty. If these treatments are ineffective breast reduction surgery is a very common surgical procedure that has extremely high patient satisfaction rates. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Sounds like you may need a breast reduction. ...Read more
Depends : First thing would be to strengthen the muscles in the upper back and scapular areas. Often if there is cervical spine pathology it can be addressed via physical therapy, medications and injection therapies as well. However if the underlying pathology could be corrected via exercise that would be best. Also people have gotten breast reduction surgery as a last resort to address this issue. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
NO: Breast will not have gas , most likely have fibrocystic disease , usually pain will be bilateral , some times one side flares and subsides, then other side. Any breast problem must see the doctor , to make sure not a serious problem , call your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pain on your left side under your breast?
- Can a shoulder injury cause breast pain?
- Can a pulled muscle cause breast pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get rid of back pain caused by large breasts?
- What causes sharp pain under right breast?
- Can costochondritis cause breast pain?
- Can a bra cause breast pain?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online