Doctor insights on:
Pain Caused Breasts
Not usually: Pain in both breasts is usually benign, but like anything else, should be checked out if it persistent. ...Read more
Detox and hormones: You need to have a detoxification from environmental toxins and hormonal balancing. ...Read more
Sharp radiating pain next to armpit from top breast to shoulder. Both sides. Very swollen breasts very tender abd swell fatigue not pregnant. Cause?
Be seen: If such symptoms are not from pregnancy, you should get a good history and exam as many causes exist. Obviously new exercise can cause pain in that area. But fatigue and swollen breasts make me consider something with your endocrine/hormone system, or something causing swelling throughout your body like thyroid disease, or liver problems. Medications can do that too. ...Read more
Lipomas: Sometimes small fatty tumors called lipomas can cause this. ...Read more
Pain: Spinal issues could be related to those symptoms. ...Read more
Fibrocystic changes: You could have fibrocystic changes. This is the most common cause of breast pain. It can be aggravated by caffeine, stress, menstrual cycle and hormonal supplements. If you are over 40, then you should have a mammogram and ultrasound. Please get evaluated by a breast specialist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the causes of breast pain?
- Exercise causing pain in breasts
- What is the cause of pain in the breast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the cause of breast pain?
- What is the cause of pain in breast?
- Breast cause back pain
- Breast and underarm pain causes
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online