Doctor insights on:
Pain Behind Knee After Sitting
L5-S1 microdiscectomy Fri for left leg sciatic pain. Calf/foot pain relief w/some thigh/behind knee pain. Pain less AM but sharp pain down left leg into foot w/pain level of 9.5 & hurts sitting/lying.
Microdiskectomy: Give it some time; sometimes simply moving the roots around can upset the lumbar plexus and give you intermittent (even quite severe) pain, although it resolves within a week or two. Getting to the disk requires mobilization of the roots and inflammatory changes from that- or the disk herniation- itself can give this pain. As long as bowel and bladder OK, hopefully this will resolve also. Best! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Getting sharp pain behind knee after Falling on it. No swelling or bruising. Only pain is when I'm bending my knee. Able to apply weight when straight?
I had tkr with no residual pain, and stable after 6 months, now pain behind knee and it gives out?
After snowboarding, I have a knee pain after sitting with my knee bent.The pain goes away when i start walking. I do spinning too but without pain. ?
Pain back of knee &pain underneath kneecap on shin. extreme limp after sitting down.feels stiff but stretched out. No injury,pain for about 2months?
Chondromalacia patel: this sounds like chondromalacia patella which is softening of the cartilage underneath your kneecap. Best treatment for this is to do exercises that strengthen your quadriceps muscles. You can discuss with your physician about this or after your evaluation if x-rays and other imaging looks okay you could have physical therapy help you work on a new program ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain behind the knee after sitting
- Sharp shooting pain in behind knee after fall no bruising swelling
- Stiffness behind knee after sitting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in the back of the knee after sitting
- Knee pain after prolonged sitting
- Knee pain worse after prolonged sitting
- Behind the knee pain in getting out of a sitting position
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free