Doctor insights on:
Pain Behind Knee After Sitting
I had tkr with no residual pain, and stable after 6 months, now pain behind knee and it gives out?
After snowboarding, I have a knee pain after sitting with my knee bent.The pain goes away when i start walking. I do spinning too but without pain. ?
Pain back of knee &pain underneath kneecap on shin. extreme limp after sitting down.feels stiff but stretched out. No injury,pain for about 2months?
Chondromalacia patel: this sounds like chondromalacia patella which is softening of the cartilage underneath your kneecap. Best treatment for this is to do exercises that strengthen your quadriceps muscles. You can discuss with your physician about this or after your evaluation if x-rays and other imaging looks okay you could have physical therapy help you work on a new program ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Knee pain mostly while sitting down or squatting i first noticed the pain after a run i would do 2 miles every weekend.Stopped 3 month but pain sstill?
Kneecaps & alignment: Knee pain in younger people is often due to foot, knee, and hip alignment issues. Pain when the knee is bent comes from pressure of the kneecap into the femur. An alignment evaluation, orthotics, and a specific exercise program designed by a pt for you should help. Without an injury, a meniscus problem is unlikely. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am experiencing knee pain this pain usually occurs after i play sports everyday and when I am sitting for atleaste 15 minutes with my knee bent or duri?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain behind the knee after sitting
- Sharp shooting pain in behind knee after fall no bruising swelling
- Stiffness behind knee after sitting
- Pain behind knee after knee replacement
- Pain in the back of the knee after sitting
- Knee pain after prolonged sitting
- Knee pain worse after prolonged sitting
- Behind the knee pain in getting out of a sitting position
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free