Doctor insights on:
Pain Behind Knee After Sitting
Two neg dopplers pain behind knee mainly when sitting no swelling petrified they missed something chances of them missing clot behind knee?
L5-S1 microdiscectomy Fri for left leg sciatic pain. Calf/foot pain relief w/some thigh/behind knee pain. Pain less AM but sharp pain down left leg into foot w/pain level of 9.5 & hurts sitting/lying.
Microdiskectomy: Give it some time; sometimes simply moving the roots around can upset the lumbar plexus and give you intermittent (even quite severe) pain, although it resolves within a week or two. Getting to the disk requires mobilization of the roots and inflammatory changes from that- or the disk herniation- itself can give this pain. As long as bowel and bladder OK, hopefully this will resolve also. Best! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Getting sharp pain behind knee after Falling on it. No swelling or bruising. Only pain is when I'm bending my knee. Able to apply weight when straight?
I had tkr with no residual pain, and stable after 6 months, now pain behind knee and it gives out?
After snowboarding, I have a knee pain after sitting with my knee bent.The pain goes away when i start walking. I do spinning too but without pain. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain behind the knee after sitting
- Sharp shooting pain in behind knee after fall no bruising swelling
- Stiffness behind knee after sitting
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in the back of the knee after sitting
- Knee pain after prolonged sitting
- Knee pain worse after prolonged sitting
- Behind the knee pain in getting out of a sitting position
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free