Doctor insights on:
Pain And Swelling Under Right Rib Cage
Can you have microcolitis & gall bladder at the same time? First prob is gone but have swelling under right rib cage and extreme pain between ribs
See your doctor: Right upper quadrant abdominal pain may be a sign of gallbladder disease, but can also reflect other problems as well, such as liver disease, ulcer of the stomach or small intestine, musculoskeletal issues, etc. See your doctor for history and physical exam, and perhaps ultrasound of the abdomen to assist in diagnoses. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
I just had my gallbladder removed 2 days ago. I have swelling under my right rib cage & severe pain. The pain meds only work for 2 hrs. IS this normal?
I have been having dizziness, nauseas, vomiting, no appetite, dark urine and pain & swelling in upper right side under rib cage. Should I go to the ER?
Yes: Please have it checked out asapGet a more detailed answer ›
On my left side starting under my rib cage I have pain and swelling that goes to my back, what could it be?
I have had constant pain under my left rib cage and just underneath it. I have noticed what I think is some swelling under left rib cage. cant lay ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Constant pain under right rib cage and upper back
- Pain under right breast and rib cage
- Pain and tenderness under right rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain under right rib cage front and back
- Pain under left and right rib cage
- Constance pain under right rib cage and back
- Pain and swelling under left rib cage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free