Doctor insights on:
Pain After Urinating
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
I feel slight pain after urination and after that I need to go to toilet again (ab0ut 20 min )n when I go again little ml of urine passes female 20?
See remark: You most likely have a urinary infection.You go often ,and small amount comes out because you are peeing in "installment" If you have no doctor,drink 6-7 glasses of fluid,if possible drink a glass of cranberry juice twice a day. If symptoms persist you may need to see a doctor Best of luck ...Read more
Pain after urination for 15 minutes. Jappens sporadically and occurred before sexual activity. What could it be?
Sounds: like an infection. You need to have exam and tests to make sure. If you have a unrinary tract infection, you need to take antibiotics, so get to a doctor. ...Read more
Many things: See a urologist for evaluation. Likely you will need a cystosciopy. ...Read more
I have pain after urinating. It feels as if something is pushing down like an object. No pain while urinating. I have no sex life. What is this from?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Frequent urination and pain after urinating
- Urination pain after appendectomy
- Kidney pain after urinating
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in stomach after urinating
- Urethral pain after urination
- Causes of pain after urination
- Bladder pain after urinating
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free