Doctor insights on:
Pain Above My Belly Button
I have pain above my belly button every now and then usually not long after the pain stops I have a bm do you think my pain is just in my organs?
"Gas" Pain?: Given the information it sounds like it may be "gas pain". What i mean by that is probably pain arising from the large bowel contracting producing a cramping pain like gas pain. If you are constipated often, this may be the cause. I recommend to my patients to get about 20-30 grams of fiber per day to alleviate constipation. ...Read more
Several things: Gas, gall bladder, spasm or who knows. ...Read more
I have been having pain above my belly button for 3 days now. It has moved to under my belly button and right side. What could this be?
Exam needed: It is concerning that you have belly pain that is now moving to the right side. Scary thing is that you may be affected with appendicitis. More history details are needed. But it is best for you to tell your parents what is happening, and get to the Emergency Department right away. DONT goto urgent care center; they will just send you to ER. Good luck ...Read more
I helped push/move a 400 lb truck cab and now 2 days later, I have pain above my belly button in my abs and in my mid back. Shuld I be concerned?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have pain above my belly button
- I have a pain above my belly button
- Pain in my stomach above belly button
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain above the belly button
- Pain in the stomach above belly button
- Have pain above belly button
- Pain in abdomen above belly button
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online