Doctor insights on:
Pain Above Belly Button Diagnosis Causes
See your doctor: Symptoms and concerns like these mandate a thorough evaluation by your doctor. Only after such an evaluation, which may include labs and radiographic examinations, can he/she let you know what's going on and how best to help you. ...Read more
See your doctor: These symptoms can only be adequately addressed by your doctor in real-time (face-to-face). Only after a thorogh evaluation, possibly including labs and other studies, can he/she determine what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
Many possibilities: Pain around the belly button can result from a local issue, like a hernia, or from things arising from inside the abdomen, including inflammation of part of the GI tract, like the small bowel or appendix. Things like a viral gastroenteritis (aka "stomach flu"), bacterial infection from appendicitis, obstruction, pancreatitis, gastritis and ulcer disease can be causes. Best to get checked out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
?messing?: Not sure what you mean by "messing with", but if one was to try and pierce themselves per se, for a belly button ring, that would not be advised, as it may lead to infection. Best to have any piercings done by a certified professional. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes stomach pain above belly button?
- What causes pain above belly button?
- What causes pain above the belly button?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain above the belly button
- Pain in the stomach above belly button
- Have pain above belly button
- Pain in abdomen above belly button
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online