Doctor insights on:
Pagets Disease Of The Nipple
Redness: The symptoms of paget's disease in the male are similar to that in a female. These include nipple skin redness, mild skin scaling and possibly flaking. Most patients that have paget's disease have underlying breast cancer however only 1% of breast cancer is found in men. About half of patients can have a underlying mass that can be felt. ...Read more
Pagets dz of breast: Is a malignant condition that may have the appearance of eczema, with skin changes involving the nipple of the breast. The incidence is approximately around 3%. Most of them are also associated with underlying breast cancer. Biopsy should be done to confirm. Mammogram, sonogram and perhaps MRI breast should be done-depending on the case to evaluate underlying breast cancer. ...Read more
Crusty film over left nipple only 18 don't believe I have any lumps sometimes pulls in but comes out could it be serious like Paget disease in nipple ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pagets disease nipple breastfeeding
- Dark ring around one nipple paget's disease
- Involuntary cracking of my nipples pagets
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Extramammary paget s disease
- Is it normal to paget's disease of bone?
- Juvenile paget disease
- Paget's disease of breast
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free