Doctor insights on:
Pagets Disease Nipple
Crusty film over left nipple only 18 don't believe I have any lumps sometimes pulls in but comes out could it be serious like Paget disease in nipple ?
Redness: The symptoms of paget's disease in the male are similar to that in a female. These include nipple skin redness, mild skin scaling and possibly flaking. Most patients that have paget's disease have underlying breast cancer however only 1% of breast cancer is found in men. About half of patients can have a underlying mass that can be felt. ...Read more
Pagets dz of breast: Is a malignant condition that may have the appearance of eczema, with skin changes involving the nipple of the breast. The incidence is approximately around 3%. Most of them are also associated with underlying breast cancer. Biopsy should be done to confirm. Mammogram, sonogram and perhaps MRI breast should be done-depending on the case to evaluate underlying breast cancer. ...Read more
I'm 18, having eczema on my lips since 12, few months ago it developed to my face, few days ago my right nipple too, could it be paget's disease?
Probably not: Pagets disease of the breast is a skin eruption on or about the nipple possibly indicating breast cancer, but this is unlikely with you. The skin outbreak on your lips, face and breast could be psoriasis or other eczema and since i can, t see it you need a good dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pagets disease of the nipple
- Dark ring around one nipple paget's disease
- Does paget disease start as eczema in the breast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pagets disease of breast
- Breast cancer paget's disease of breast
- What parts of the endocrine system does paget's disease affect?
- Pagets disease hereditary
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free