Doctor insights on:
Pagets Disease Myelofibrosis
Is myelofibrosis a terminal disease? Does it just keep progressing until all bone marrow is replaced by scar tissue that can't produce blood?
I have myelofibrosis. How does the disease progress? Does your marrow just keep becoming scar tissue that can't produce blood? Is bone pain common?
For best results: Unfortunately it is diffuse diseases , it involves nipple and areola complex , when this area is removed will be cosmetically unacceptable , and is a aggressive disease are the reasons for mastectomy , although wide resection with good margins possible along with chemo-radiation is possible . It is also easier to reconstruct breast after mastectomy , if needed take a second opinion., discuss. ...Read more
Which?: Paget's disease of bone is a relatively benign and self-limited condition which can sometimes cause pain and in the worst case, deformity or fragility. But paget's disease of the breast is often a manifestation of an underlying breast cancer, which can certainly be fatal if untreated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is myelofibrosis disease?
- Paget s disease or eczema
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to paget's disease of bone?
- Juvenile paget disease
- Pagets disease of the nipple
- Paget's disease of breast
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free